Faculty and staff members in the Epic Centers actively collaborate with other Earlham faculty and staff members to serve our students well, advance the college’s mission, and serve our community. We are always happy to discuss your ideas and work together on projects that add to the transformative learning of our students!
See the menu of Information for Faculty & Staff above for helpful informational items.
Collaborate with us!
Here is a list of some (not all!) of the ways that we can collaborate:
- Discussing what is involved in leading an off-campus program
- Thinking through community-engagement options for one (or more) of your courses
- Visiting your class(es) to give mini-presentations about career discernment, community engagement, off-campus study, linguistic diversity, or other topics
- Inviting you to join us as a Community Mentor for a particular Career Community or Identity/Affinity Community
- Partnering to sponsor a career, grad school, or fellowship fair
- Considering how we can work together to bring ideas to life at the Epic Expo
- Promoting targeted student opportunities to help you enhance their visibility
Please contact us to request any of the ideas above or any other form of collaboration you have in mind!
When asked about the challenges in an interview setting, senior Tsering responded “Feeling the pressure to impress interviewers.” To the same question, freshman Hiyori expressed the unwillingness of the interviewer to be on the same page to be a nerve-racking …
As a student, Yujeong Lee (’21) admits she flirted with the idea of tech even when her concentration was Art History. However, not seeing representation in the field outside of Earlham made her somewhat reluctant.
In a Python course with …
Senior Global Management major, David Huang, is up for a challenge. He has taken advantage of the opportunities available to him on and off campus to push himself out of his comfort zone and bring himself closer to his …
I first met Nathaly as a sophomore in a professional foundations course that I co-taught with Gene Hambrick. In a class full of seniors, Nathaly was one of the first to make a lasting impression. As a convenor of several …
My name is Micaela Levesque and I am an Earlham Alumni. I am currently studying for my MSc (Masters of Science) in Creative Industry and Cultural Policy at the University of Glasgow in Glasgow, Scotland. I am researching labour issues …