Approved Virtual Internship Provider: Campus B
To aid students in identifying virtual internship opportunities the Center for Global and Career Education has partnered with Campus B. Earlham students are able to utilize their Epic Advantage funding to cover the program and application fees for these 9-week experiences.
To learn more about Campus B’s virtual internship program visit their website: https://campusbrasil.wixsite.com/campusbrasil/spring-virtual
- Submit an application directly to Campus B HERE.
- After submitting the online application:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV(resume) and a cover letter
- Identify 3 companies (from the companies list in the Campus B website) that you would be interested in working with. Include these companies in the email.
- Campus B will verify that you are eligible for Epic Advantage funding.
- Campus B will review your application and your top 3 companies and place you on a project that is best suited to your qualifications and interests.
Once your internship placement has been confirmed you will need to submit your application for Epic Advantage funding.
- Make sure to indicate, in your application, that you utilized Campus B’s services to secure your internship. This will ensure that Earlham will pay the program and application fees on your behalf.
Note: If you withdraw from the program after the withdrawal date you will be responsible for reimbursing the College for the confirmation deposit that was paid on your behalf.
Campus B’s virtual internship program, an interface between a virtual team-based internship and experiential learning program, will critically promote international education by fostering a combination of professional, academic and cultural goals while presenting to its participants a working practical experience, a global networking opportunity and the development of interpersonal skills. This course is assembled as a multi-disciplinary team-based project wherein participants collaborate to resolve a problem for a local or multinational entity.
Internship Host Countries
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Supply Chain & Logistics
If you have questions about this program or need assistance in identifying appropriate career-discerning experiences please schedule an appointment with a Career Coach.